Homestead Alternatives T-Shirt
Kentucky was the greatest producer of U.S. hemp in the 19th and 20th centuries, with thousands of acres of hemp in production. Today, hemp is finally seeing a resurgence in Kentucky, thanks to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Hemp Program.
Here at Mt. Folly, we're confident hemp will revitalize the economy and give farmers a new cash crop. Show support for Kentucky hemp by wearing Homestead Alternatives' 'Kentucky Grown Hemp' t-shirts.
WHAT THE SHIRTS MEAN
We noticed the CBD chemical structure has a similar shape to the state of Kentucky, so we got a little creative! We reversed the CBD chemical structure and placed it inside the outline of Kentucky. Underneath, the design reads "Kentucky Grown Hemp" and the Homestead Alternatives logo is printed on the back.
THE FACTS ON THE SHIRT
- Available in long and short sleeve
- Printed on soft, light weight, cotton/polyester blend American Apparel T-shirts
- Construction: shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, 7/8" seamed collar, 1" blind-stitch sleeve hem, 1" double-needle bottom hem, double-satin razor label
- Lightweight: 3.7 ounces per square yard
- 50/50 combed ring-spun cotton/polyester