Lip balms can be helpful for three reasons:
- They keep your lips moist, which aids in healing.
- They soothe chapped lips and protect against additional damage.
- They improve the appearance of your lips.
Why choose a CBD lip balm? Interestingly, your skin contains its own endocannabinoid system. Laura’s CBD lip balm can thwart damage on the skin of your lips by engaging this system and supporting overall skin health near your mouth.
ABOUT LAURA’S CBD LIP BALM
- Contains beeswax, a natural skin conditioner
- Contains vitamin E (tocopherol), which has antioxidant qualities and helps restore damaged skin cells
- 10mg of full spectrum CBD per tube
- Available in spearmint; other flavors coming soon
- Full spectrum CBD extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp grown at Laura’s Mt. Folly Farm
- Third-party tested for label accuracy
- No risk of failing drug tests with CBD topicals
Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Hemp Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Spearmint, Rosemary, and Cannabidiol
THE SCIENCE BEHIND FULL SPECTRUM CBD
From pain reduction and inflammation to brain health, see what the science says about how full spectrum CBD works in the body and brain.
Also, refer to our Science page to learn more about what the research says about CBD.
WHY ORGANIC HEMP?
Our hemp is grown without use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Additionally, research shows organically-farmed foods are more nutritious than foods farmed conventionally. We expect this to be similar for organic hemp — stronger cannabinoids, like CBD, which make us feel better. See our USDA Organic Certification.
OUR RIGOROUS QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESS
To ensure every tube of CBD lip balm we place in your hands is what we say it is, we contract with a USA-based, accredited lab which specializes in hemp testing.
You can view our lab results, search your CBD lip balms individual lot number (found on your tube), and see our USDA organic hemp certification on our Certifications page.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT FULL SPECTRUM CBD
All CBD products listed on this website are grown in the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Hemp Program and contain less than 0.3% THC.
These statements and products have not been evaluated or tested by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.