- Each pouch contains 11 wafers.
- Vegan, containing no milk, butter, or other animal products.
- Contains no CBD or THC.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEMP CHOCOLATE
- Hemp seed contains every amino acid we need, and has plant proteins that work toward a strong immune system.
- Hemp seeds have the ideal ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids, which we cannot synthesize.
- Dark chocolate ensures the numerous and well-documented benefits of chocolate’s antioxidants and flavonoids, without too much sugar.
Hemp seed is also a well-known anti-inflammatory food. Many of life’s health scourges are the result of inflammation, so choosing an anti-inflammatory diet is something we all should do.
These pouches are designed with a zip enclosure and are meant for sharing. Keep one in your kitchen, and another at your desk. And, yes, they make great gifts or stocking stuffers during the holiday season.
ABOUT LAURA’S HEMP CHOCOLATES
Laura’s Hemp Chocolates contain no THC or CBD. All hemp for Laura’s Hemp Chocolates is derived from the grain variety of hemp.
A NOTE ON SHIPPING CHOCOLATES
Shipping chocolates during summer is a conundrum. It’s a challenge most companies would back away from, but we didn’t want to leave our customers out until fall.
When you reach checkout, you will find shipping rates are $3.99 per bag/box of chocolates.
These rates account for the costs of eco-friendly, temperature-proof packaging required to keep your chocolates from melting in transit, as well as the expedited shipping time to get your chocolates to your doorstep as quickly as possible