- Case of Hemp and Dark Chocolate Wafers
- 12 pouches, 11 truffles per pouch
- Case of Hemp Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 12 boxes, four truffles per box
- Case of Hemp and Cranberry Dark Chocolate Bark
- 8 tins, 10oz. each
Save 20% by buying the case vs. buying items separately.
WHY HEMP AND DARK CHOCOLATE?
Laura’s Hemp Chocolates are made with dark chocolate and Kentucky-grown hemp seeds. Our healthy dark chocolates are vegan, gluten, soy and nut free, as well as “Free from 101,” meaning our products are free from harmful preservatives.
- Hemp seed contains every amino acid we need, and has plant proteins that work toward a strong immune system.
- Hemp seeds have the ideal ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids, which we cannot synthesize.
- Dark chocolate ensures the numerous and well-documented benefits of chocolate’s antioxidants and flavonoids, without too much sugar.
- Hemp seed also is a well-known anti-inflammatory food that’s great for treating many of life’s common aches and pains.
We are an environmental company at the core and so we are determined to avoid styrofoam and unrecyclable plastic.
We use natural fiber insulated shippers, an environmental alternative to stryofoam. The biodegradable (compostable) insulation is made from cotton and other natural fibers. It is wrapped in recyclable plastic. Reuse the insulation as much as you’d like, and then remove it from the plastic and compost it.
Our packing peanuts are made from vegetable starch, and are compostable. The shipping box is recyclable and the ice packs are reusable. Thanks for embarking with us on our mission to ship chocolate in the summer.
ABOUT LAURA’S HEMP CHOCOLATES
Laura’s Hemp Chocolates contain no THC or CBD. All hemp for Laura’s Hemp Chocolates is derived from the grain variety of hemp.