- Each chocolates and caramels package contains 12 pieces at 20mg of CBD per piece (a total of 240mg of CBD per pack)
- CBD Honey is outfitted with a handy pump dispenser (5mg per pump), making dosage simple to keep track of
- CBD extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp grown by us here at Laura’s Mt. Folly Farm
- Third-party lab tested for label accuracy. Lab tests are available to all customers on our Certifications page.
Delicious dark chocolate paired with Laura’s Homestead Alternatives CBD. Both dark chocolate and full spectrum CBD are known for their therapeutic benefits, ranging from anti-inflammatory to antioxidant and neuroprotective properties.
Dark, but not bitter, creamy and yummy. With 20mg of CBD per candy piece, our CBD chocolates are great as an after-dinner sweet or before bed for a good night’s sleep.
A delightful way to get your CBD. Best eaten slowly, to savor the sweet taste and completely absorb the benefits of full spectrum CBD.
Phytonutrients in honey are responsible for its antioxidant properties, as well as its antibacterial and anti-fungal benefits. They’re also thought to be the reason raw honey has shown immune-boosting benefits. Combined with CBD’s anti-inflammatory qualities, this is a one-two punch.
- 2x Laura’s Homestead Alternatives Full Spectrum CBD Chocolates
- 1x Laura’s Homestead Alternatives Full Spectrum CBD Caramels
- 1x Laura’s Homestead Alternatives Full Spectrum CBD Honey
WHY ORGANIC HEMP?
All Laura’s Homestead Alternatives CBD is extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp grown by us here at Laura’s Mt. Folly Farm. Raising the hemp organically means no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides are used, and ensures no toxic heavy metals make it into your CBD.
We know other plants grown organically have higher nutritional values. We expect this to be similar for hemp — that organically-grown hemp suggests stronger cannabinoids, which make us feel better.
Learn more about what it takes to be certified organic and why organic hemp is preferred.
OUR RIGOROUS QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESS
To ensure our CBD products meet label claims, we contract with a USA-based, accredited lab which specializes in hemp testing. Know that Laura stands behind Homestead Alternatives CBD products.
You can view our lab results, search your individual test batch, and see Mt. Folly Farm’s USDA organic hemp certification on our Certifications page.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CBD
From pain reduction and inflammation to brain health, see what the science says about how CBD works in the body and brain.
Also, refer to our Science page to learn more about CBD in general.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CBD
All CBD products listed on this website are grown in the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Hemp Program, contain less than 0.3% THC, and meet all federal requirements established by the FDA and USDA.
These statements and products have not been evaluated or tested by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.